- Designed for supine (lying flat position) transfers
- Works with both mobile lifts and stationary lifts when using the StretcherBar
- 660 lbs (300 kg) weight capacity
- 10 suspension points (5 on each side)
- Made of durable polyester material
The page or information you requested is intended for an audience in Canada. Switch to the US site.
When you need a lift but sitting up is too difficult, there’s no need to get stressed and worried. Instead, lay back and enjoy the ride with the StretcherSling. For horizontal lifting of a user who must be moved lying down, the StetcherSling, when used with the StretcherBar, is the no-stress solution. All the user has to do is lay back and enjoy the ride.
StretcherBar: a sling bar used together with StretcherSling for horizontal lifting with stationary or mobile lifts
AdjustmentLoop: an extension strap mainly used to extend the sling’s lift straps to the desired length
LoopTag: for marking the sling loops that should be used for a specific user
NameTag: for the labeling of slings, belts and other assistive device