Mover Plus Sit-to-Stand Platform
Aiding in Comfortable Everyday Transfers
The Mover Plus Sit-to-Stand Platform was developed for indoor use on flat surfaces, its ease of use helps transfer users safely and conveniently. The narrow base of the sit-to-stand platform and double castors allow for easy maneuverability even in the most confined spaces. Mover Plus features comfortable seat cushions, increased stability, and is designed to provide constant eye contact between user and caregiver – allowing for more comfort and confidence during transfers.
- Mover Plus features a crossbar to assist users in safely standing up.
- Shin supports feature a large contact surface, making standing up comfortable for all users including those with longer legs. The surfaces are well-padded to prevent pressure on the lower legs.
- Seat cushions provide the user with good support and can easily be folded up.
- Ergonomically designed handlebars make steering more comfortable for the caregiver.
- The low step surface allows for easy access to the platform without users having to lift their feet too high. The non-slip platform surface is made from marine plywood and assists users in standing steadily with or without shoes.
- Narrow base frame allows for maneuvering in tight spaces.
- The low leg design makes the opening as narrow as possible allowing the platform to come close to the user even when sitting in a wheelchair.
- The castors have double contact surfaces for easy maneuvering.