200 Grab Bar
The smallest of our straight grab bars, it serves its purpose when you need a little something to grab onto with limited space.
- 200: available in 7.9 in (200 mm) length
Straight Grab Bars
Now whether in the bathroom, shower, kitchen, hallway or bedroom you can get a grip—in the exact place and position you need it. Has watertight construction and hygienic design.
- Straight: available in 10 different lengths, from 11.8 in to 55.1 in (300 mm to 1400 mm)
Corner S, Corner L and Corner Combination Grab Bars
The Corner Small (S) and Large (L) grab bars help you make it to the next round. Easily installed in any corner location, these horizontal grab bars provide support where two adjacent walls meet at a 90° angle—in the shower, a hallway or wherever you need it. The Corner Combination Grab Bar can be positioned at any point along a horizontal rail to provide a vertical grab bar exactly where it’s needed. Available in two lengths, it can also be fitted with a shower head holder.
- Corner S: available in 23.6 in x 23.6 in (600 mm x 600 mm) length
- Corner L: available in 23.6 in x 35.4 in (600 mm x 900 mm) length
- Corner Combination: available in 48.6 in (1235 mm) and 52.5 in (1335 mm) lengths
Angled 45 Degree and 90 Degree Grab Bars
The Angled grab bars are available in two sizes and in left-hand or right-hand bends, they can be installed in a bathroom in multiple ways for just the right support. Installed in the shower, the bar’s horizontal segment provides excellent support for a standing user while the vertical segment can be used for support during transfer or as part of a shower head holder. Installed near a toilet, the horizontal segment can be used to aid in sitting down while the vertical segment can assist with getting up again, and also can be fitted with an optional toilet roll holder.
- Angled 45 Degree: available in 7.9 in (200 mm) and 15.75 in (400 mm) lengths
- Angled 90 Degree: available in (left) 19.7 in x 39.4 in (500 mm x 1000 mm), (right) 39.4 in x 19.7 in (1000 mm x 500 mm) and (left) 22 in x 44.5 in (560 mm x 1130 mm) lengths, (right) 44.5 in x 22 in (1130 mm x 560 mm)
Shower Curtain Grab Bar Combo
Featuring the same flanges, covers and colors as the grab bars, a matching shower curtain rail can pull the whole look of your bathroom together with elegance. Designed for a corner shower and standard shower curtain rings (not included), the Shower Curtain Rail is easy to mount, with a symmetrical design for both left-hand and right-hand installations. And when combined with the optional ceiling mounting set, it’s a solid and stylish support for your shower.
- Shower Curtain: available in 35.4 in x 35.4 in (900 mm x 900 mm) length
Towel Rack Grab Bar Combo
Some people think their grab bar also makes a great towel bar… until they grab for support and instead wind up with a handful of towel. The Towel Rail/Grab Bar Combo is cleverly designed to give you both bars and keep you safe. Featuring an upper rail nearly identical to the straight grab bar, it also incorporates a thinner lower bar for hanging towels—no mix-ups, no surprises and no sliding from your support with only a handful of fluff.
- Towel Rack: available in 5 in (400 mm) and 27.5 in (700 mm) lengths
Stair Newel Grab Bars
Most spiral stairs have only limited space to attach additional support on the central column (newel) they spiral around. The Stair Newel grab bar is designed to help pull you out of that downward spin and put you back in a smooth ascent. Featuring a single piece rail in a diameter even small hands can grasp, minimal-sized flanges for limited space and a curved shape to match the newel, it is available in left-hand and right-hand designs for installation on clockwise or counter-clockwise spirals. It also can be installed on straight stairs where space is limited or on walls on outside corners.
Door Frame Grab Bars
A foot in the door is a start. But with a step up or down to reach it, you sometimes need a little help to get through it and close the deal. The Door Frame grab bar provides that extra support to cross that threshold and get you through. Featuring a narrow design that doesn’t crowd a doorway, its sleek, rounded shape still provides plenty of room for a solid grip. It can be mounted to any doorframe.
- Door Frame: available in 11.8 in (300 mm), 17.7 in (450 mm) and 23.6 in (600 mm) lengths
All Ergogrip grab bars have the following features and advantages:
- Reliable support for users weighing up to 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Easy to install
- Durable steel or stainless steel construction, with glass fiber reinforced nylon wall flanges and covers for safety and clean visual appeal
- Left-hand and right-hand bend models
- Unique 60° bends (instead of traditional 90°) help your hand and wrist retain a natural position while holding it
- Ergonomic diameter for a secure grip for even small hands (1.1in/28.6mm steel bar or 1.12in/28mm stainless steel bar)
- Watertight construction and hygienic design
- Concealed attachment for stylish look, safe and easy grip, and easy cleaning
- Available colors: white, anthracite, polished stainless steel white and polished stainless steel anthracite