When Relaxation is a Must
This is not your ordinary cushion. Soft for comfort yet firm enough for support, the ComfortCushion is a rounded, ergonomic design used to promote relaxation while keeping loved ones in place. When positioned under the knees, patients stay in place even when sitting up in bed. Pressure on the legs is reduced, which helps boost relaxation.
- Made of cellular plastic, a material that is soft enough to be yielding while firm enough to provide support
- Promotes comfort and prevents sliding
- Anti-slip material prevents users from sliding forward and stretching of the thighs, which can otherwise occur when the legs are straight
- Its lightweight yet durable construction can be moved from room to room while being easily cleaned
- Can be used in combination with other manual transfer aids