Beka EVE! Bath & Shower Lift
Perfectly combining modern design with high functionality.
The one-of-a-kind, EVE! Shower and Bath Lift is ergonomically designed to allow caregivers to safely and comfortably shower or bath residents. The EVE’s unique design includes easy access, padded seat, waterproof column, safety arms and dual controls that provides users with a highly maneuverable, versatile and easy-to-move lift that integrates with any existing care bathtub.
- Lightweight design
- Made entirely of aluminum and stainless steel 100% waterproof and functional as a shower chair
- Simple operation by only one or two staff members
- Fits any modern care bathtub
- Transfer from the NORA sit-to-stand lift to the EVE!
- The aluminum chassis allows the resident to sit down on the seat with easy access
- Ergonomically designed safety steering handles ensures accurate maneuvering
- Low entry height of only 49.5 cm / 19.49 inches Closed, easy-to-maneuvre double castors
- Handheld control unit with problem indication and battery level display
- Battery and charger are compatible with all BEKA Hospitec mobile lifts
- Max. Patient Weight: 184 kg / 407 lbs
- Waterproof: IPX4
- Digital scale (retrofit) – Part # 920107500
- Replacement battery – Part # 921070602
- External wall charging station – Part # 921070702