The AmpHBSling is compatible with two- or four-point suspension bars. Configurability makes it suitable for standard users and all leg amputee types.
- Color Coded Sizes – each size sling has its own trim color that is simple to identify and sort
- Divided Leg Supports – easy for the caregiver to apply and remove with multiple options including channel supports through special guide loops for high-leg amputee use that make patients feels secure in the sling without risk of sliding out
- Upright Seat Posture – ergonomic position for caregiver interaction with patient
- Guide Handles – allow caregiver a firm grip on the sling to maneuver as necessary while patient is seated
- Low Friction Polyester – durable to resist damage and withstand high temperature laundering with a smooth surface that is easy to wipe clean and promotes ease of transfer when sliding the sling underneath the patient
- Engineered for patients weighing up to 660 lbs (300 kg)
- Available in sizes S –XL